Re: dpatch -> quilt

[please CC me on replies]

-=| Damyan Ivanov, Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 01:35:52PM +0200 |=-
> -=| Sven Mueller, Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 11:07:00PM +0100 |=-
> > gregor herrmann schrieb:

> > >   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-perl/scripts/dpatch2quilt?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
> >
> > The script should (IMHO) make sure QUILT_PATCHES is set correctly.
> > (Cc'ing dmn because of this)
>
> It simply assumes that the user has already configured quilt either via
> QUILT_PATCHES environment variable, or via ~/.quiltrc.
>
> Forcing QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches may be not what everybody wants.

On the other hand, the script above was created for the needs of the
Debian perl Group, where we certainly want to use debian/patches, so
forcing that would do no harm. Moreover, the script itself uses that
hardcoded path in several places.

Gregor was kind enough to implement that.