Re: [update] Automatic mirror selection - feedback appreciated

Hello,

Leo "costela" Antunes wrote:

> Another minor problem is that the use of some DNS resolver that's not on
> the same country as the user (OpenDNS, for instance) will result in a
> incorrect guess by the server.

Thanks for the clarification, I was about to say that it failed to detect my
country as USA instead of MX.

Besides that it seems to work great :)

PD. What do you think about adding a built-in list of addresses which 'work'
for OpenDNS so they are excluded and some kind of http redirection is used
instead?

> Cheers

Cheers,
Raphael