Re: reporting BTS spam easily from Mutt

Hi!

Am 8.1.2008 schrieb "Kumar Appaiah" <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in>:

[  reporting spam to listmasters and bts admins ]

>I think a single keystroke can be scripted for this. I'll try later
>tonight, though someone else is welcome to do this ahead of me. :-)

Would be cool, if your script would then automatically detect, if the
mail was received via bts or via a list and bounce it to the correct
report address.

BTW:  Where should spam be reported, which was received via lists.d.o
from the bts, e.g. via the bugs-rc or wnpp list?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander