Re: some packges are waiting for i386 build

Hideki Yamane a écrit :
> Hi list,
>
>  I'm waiting sylpheed 2.4.8-1 package (i386) from 25th December, all
>  architectures except i386 are built completed. sylpheed is still in
>  build queue for one week.
>  http://unstable.buildd.net/buildd/i386_Needs-Build_queueorder.html
>
>  build percentage for i386 has decreased.
>  http://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph-week-big.png
>
>  Is there any trouble for i386 build?

It seems the build daemon is down. However according to [1] it should
not be a problem, you should build and upload the packages manually:

| Waiver (for redundancy, since there isn't any): Most developers upload
| for i386; buildd downtime can be made up for with manual uploads for
| the few other packages

And according to [1] you are supposed to have an i386 machine to do that:

| Waiver: everyone has an i386 of their own, developer machines are
| unnecessary.

Cheers,
Aurelien

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/i386EtchReleaseRecertification