Re: poppler transition

Hi Steve,

On Mi, 19 Dez 2007, Steve Langasek wrote:
> $ grep-excuses luatex
> luatex (0.11.2-1 to 0.20.1-1)
>     Maintainer: Debian TeX Maintainers
>     Too young, only 9 of 10 days old
>     out of date on arm: luatex (from 0.15-1)
>     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hmm, right (why wasn't that shown on bjorn.haxx the other day).

> The package fails to build with a screwy, arch-specific build failure on
> arm.  (As in, the failing code is arm specific.)  Needs investigation.

That here
  gcc -g -O2 -Wall  -DLUA_USE_POSIX    -c -o lcoco.o lcoco.c
  lcoco.c: In function 'lua_newcthread':
  lcoco.c:460: error: '__JMP_BUF_SP' undeclared (first use in this function)
  lcoco.c:460: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
  lcoco.c:460: error: for each function it appears in.)

I asked Taco and the luatex-dev mailing list for that.

> > . abiword-plugins
> > 	not yet built on mipsel
> > 	should be ignored, but forced by vorlon
>
> It is built, the build is not uploaded.  abiword seems to have some

Ok, thanks.

> There should be at least one, since luatex has an as-yet-unfiled RC bug in
> unstable.

Will do immediately as soon as I can fix it. Is there an ARM debian
machine where I can do test builds in a sid/chroot?

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'
                 --- Arthur experiences the improbability drive at work.