poppler transition

Dear all!

Can we somehow organize that the poppler transition can be done in a
reasonable time frame? There now quite a lot of packages waiting to
enter testing but are all blocked by poppler.

Currently the problematic packages are (from bjorn.haxx.se):
. gimp
	uploaded yesterday, needs again 10 days ...
. luatex
	needs 2 more days
. abiword-plugins
	not yet built on mipsel
	should be ignored, but forced by vorlon

The other packages which are ready for transition and only waiting are:
evince, gambas, kdegraphics, pdfcube, tracker, texlive-bin

So let's hope that NO new uploads are happening for the following 8
days. At least I will refrain from uploading anything.

Best wishes

Norbert

GLORORUM (n.)
One who takes pleasure in informing others about their bowel
movements.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff