uploading as Debian Maintainer - rejected

Hi,

I recently become a Debian Maintainer, so I wanted to upload a new
version of python-numpy package, relevant fields from debian/control:

Maintainer: Debian Python Modules Team
<python-modules-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Marco Presi (Zufus) <zufus@debian.org>, Alexandre Fayolle
<afayolle@debian.org>, José Fonseca <j_r_fonseca@yahoo.co.uk>,
Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org>, Ondrej Certik <ondrej@certik.cz>,
Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in>
[...]
DM-Upload-Allowed: yes

I signed the package using debsign with my gpg key, that is in the
file /usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg:

$ gpg --list-options show-keyring --keyring
/usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg --list-key EEA07609
Keyring: /usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg
pub   1024D/EEA07609 2007-04-05
uid                  Ondrej Certik <ondrej@certik.cz>
sub   2048g/4035EBFD 2007-04-05

Uploaded to ftp-master and got an email back:

Rejected: dm:ondrej@certik.cz may not upload/NMU source package python-numpy

Where is the corret place to ask about this problem?

Thanks,
Ondrej