Re: Intend to hijack gpsd

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 11:34 +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Thus I intend to hijack gpsd, it would be maintained by me within the
> debian-gis team, which would also open a way for the currently listed
> maintainer to work on the package if he decides to be active again.
> Please let me know if anybody has objections against this. Otherwise I'd
> prepare a new version within the next 1-2 weeks.

Hi Bernd,

just for the record, since after the fact: I am quite happy with you
taking over gpsd. I have been bogged down with real life and work more
and more within the last year. I always hoped to find some time to
devote to gpsd "some time soon". Alas, I have to accept that this was
wishful thinking.

Good luck and much fun with the package!

Cheers, Til