Packages looking for a new home (RFAs)

Hi folks

Unfortunately, I have to admit that I can not give all my packages the best
care anymore. My spare time is limited and a lot is already used for other
debian stuff. I will try to keep up with the other packages and see how that
goes. If I find out that they are better off without me, I will write the
appropriate RFAs later.
For now, I ask, if someone is willing to take care of one (or more) of these
packages:

xoscope: digital oscilloscope
#446445

k3dsurf: tool for mathematical surfaces
#446446

kalgebra: calculator based on MathML language
#446447

qliss3d: demonstration tool for Lissajous figures
#446448

dc-qt: GUI frontend for the dc protocol
#446449

Take good care of them :)