Re: Firefox bugs mass-closed.

10am Friday sounds good to me, many thanks for sorting this Patrick

Pete

On 2 Oct 2007, at 20:09, Pierre Habouzit wrote:

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 01:25:21PM +0000, John Goerzen wrote:

Of course, the question is how to determine what's an upstream bug.  Perhaps
we could still receive reports in our Debian BTS, but provide some automated
tools to send them on to popular types of upstream BTSs, and then close the
Debian report with a pointer to the upstream location?

  you mean using the forwarded state and bts-link ?

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O                                                madcoder@debian.org

Dr Peter Clapham, Informatics System Group
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1HH, UK