Releasing packages with 'pending' RC bugs
out of curiousity.. imagine a package where:
* the Debian maintainer is also upstream maintainer
* the package has practically no users (popcon << 10)
* the package has RC bugs
* the RC bugs are fixed upstream
* the RC bugs are tagged pending in the BTS
* the fixed package doesn't get uploaded (e.g. due to ENOSPONSOR)
If I am not wrong (otherwise please do correct me) such a package would
enter testing on the normal way, and hence, would be part of the
upcoming stable release.
I don't know if many of these cases extists, but, are they actually
dealt with somehow by someone, or are they currently slipping through?
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist