Re: Debian's Linux kernel continues to regress on freedom

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:45:13 +0200, Pierre Habouzit
<madcoder@debian.org> wrote:

>  We don't see the point to bend our ideals for obnoxious or invalid
>reasons (having RFCs in the source package is completely useless to the
>user in the first place).

If you truly believe that users will never see them anyway, then stop
wasting time removing them.

>So can you now stop, or at least bring valid arguments ?

If you stop removing RFCs from Debian, you'll still be a crowd of
wackos, but at least it won't be so immediately obvious to the casual
passerby.

--
Internet service
http://www.isp2dial.com/