Re: Is Ricardo Cardenes (rcardenes) MIA?

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:36:46 +0200
José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez <jredrejo@edu.juntaextremadura.net> wrote:

> > I've been unable to get a response from him for 5 months now, and his
> > last upload was an RC bug fix a year ago (before that, his last upload
> > was in 2005).
> >

> mmm, checking at
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rcardenes@debian.org I see some
> uploads for this year, so something is wrong with your information.

? There are uploads, yes, but by other maintainers - either
co-maintainers or as an NMU. Only fnorb shows "rcardenes" in the
tooltip against the latest upload and that was 2006.

I've no idea if he is on holiday but the DDPO page doesn't indicate
an upload by "rcardenes" since 2006-09-10. "shlomme" made most of the
recent uploads for the listed packages as co-maintainer.

--

Neil Williams