Problems with closing certain bugs

I appear to be unable to close certain bugs lately, while others work fine.
One earlier example was #205163, which I was trying to close as it was fixed
a long time ago.  Then yesterday closing #379237 and #387587 worked, but in
the same message my attempt to close #378102 was rejected.  With both #205163
and #378102 I got a bounce message saying that ###-done@bugs.debian.org was
an "unknown user".

I tried sending a mail to owner@bugs.debian.org about #205163 several days
ago, which I haven't gotten any response to yet.  Does anybody else have any
idea what's going on?  Anybody else who's run into this?  Maybe, just a
random guess, it's not working on bug numbers containing a 0?
--
Daniel Schepler