Re: GCC 4.2 transition

On Friday 29 June 2007 08:21:18 am Philippe Cloutier wrote:
> > BTW: anybody more versed in the bts system than I am, how can I get
> > #359634 marked as not actually being fixed?
>
> Does a simple reopen not work?

I guess it does.  But I thought reopen was deprecated since the versioning
stuff was added to the BTS.  However, the "notfixed" command issued earlier
didn't completely remove the "done" status from the bug...  (And I thought
I'd tried notfixed earlier -- how come it worked for Touko Korpela but not
for me when afaict I tried exactly the same command?)

So my question remains: what's the officially sanctioned, nondeprecated way to
revert the effects of a versioned message to ###-done@b.d.o?
--
Daniel Schepler