Re: Porting from OpenSSL to GnuTLS

Hello List...

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 09:45:50PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> If you just look up the certificate in some kind of database, it's not
> that difficult.  In fact, I think the GNUTLS API is easier to work
> with.

I also wanted to port an application from openssl to gnutls once but I
didn't have the time to read all the openssl and gnutls documentation in
a specified timeframe. Is there maybe a porter guide which explains the
functions in a short way and on what you have to look when porting that
stuff?

Thank you and regards,
Mario

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable