Re: GCC 4.2 transition

I've been unable to reproduce any of the "One Definition Rule" bugs you filed.
Jigdo builds fine; apt builds successfully apart from #428623 (and #359634 on
my local setup); and gnome-vfsmm2.6 is fine until it hits #422813.  It looks
like something was either fixed or reverted.  I also tried compiling jigdo
using the current gcc-snapshot, and it built fine after I added some missing
#includes.

So with your permission, I'd like to close those three bugs.

BTW: anybody more versed in the bts system than I am, how can I get #359634
marked as not actually being fixed?  My clumsy attempts just ended up making
things more confused.
--
Daniel Schepler