Re: Porting from OpenSSL to GnuTLS

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 18:05, Bruno Costacurta <pubmb01@skynet.be> wrote:
> I might start thinking about porting an x509 application from OpenSSL to
> GnuTLS (Gnu Transport Layer Security) and so looking about feedbacks,
> experiences ..etc.. about such porting, libraries ..etc..
>
> Thanks for your (intellectual and spirit) contribution.

I have made Postal build with either of those SSL libraries with selection via
autoconf.  Doing this was a major PITA and not something I recommend doing,
but the code will probably be useful to some people.

Postal is GPL so feel free to copy the source to other GPL projects.

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Blog

http://www.coker.com.au/sponsorship.html Sponsoring Free Software development