Re: Can we require build-arch/indep targets for lenny?

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 10:47:24AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> >   debian/rules build-arch || (test $? -eq 2 && debian/rules build)
> >
> > must work and exit with a status of 0.
>
> Which causes double builds in case something fails with error 2.

How often does something fail with error 2? Can someone try that over
the whole archive, and produce a statistic?

I'm thinking we are being too concerned with what seems likely to be
a corner case. It makes sense to either substantiate that concern or
ignore it; this kind of a limbo is pointless.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.