Re: Official presentation template

On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 03:41:19PM +0100, Mario Iseli wrote:
> in a few weeks I will go to give a little talk about Debian packaging
> on a swiss CCC event. Having presentations and tell the people
> anything about a special Debian topic is a common task for many people
> on this list, I think. Now my question: Is there an official template
> for Debian related presentations which is open to use? If not, are
> there maybe any volunteers which would create one? The problem is that
> I'm not very creative in relation to such things and you would safe me
> a lot of time.

There's no "official" template, but past presentations, like the ones
available at http://www.debian.org/events/talks might be useful for you as
a starting point to have your own template.

Regards

Javier

PS: There's many talks missing from that page, but people don't seem to be
inclined to provide information to -www about their talks so that they can
get linked to.