Re: transition of packages into testing

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 05:01:20PM -0400, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. After posting the question, to my embarrassment, I
> found out that this criterion is explained in developers-reference. I have
> two other related questions. The page shows that it is not yet built for
> hppa and ia64. However the last builds on ia64 is on Apr 18, and on hppa is
> on May 21.

If you are looking at 'last builds', you should also be looking at the
current wanna-build status on <http://buildd.debian.org/stats/>, which shows
where the package is on each architecture vis-à-vis the buildds.

I've given back hppa after the random build failure, so nothing to see
there; on ia64 though, the package has a legitimate dep-wait on
guile-1.8-dev, a package that is not yet available on this architecture.

$arch@buildd.debian.org, in general.