Re: Automated mails to maintainers of packages with serious problems

* Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org) [070622 11:55]:
> Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> writes:
>
> > Now the BTS supports versioning, couldn't dak just close the bugs when a
> > package gets uploaded, whether it ends up in NEW or incoming ?
>
> Weird things would happen if the package was rejected from NEW and then
> reuploaded with the same version number but with a different set of bugs
> closed.

The only way to allow bugs being closed if the package appears in NEW is
that we track that versions, and never allow upload of another package
with the same version number.

Cheers,
Andi
--