Re: Release Team Meeting results (the Juelich Edition)

Hi Bill,
* Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> [2007-06-16 12:44]:
> On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 01:19:41AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > after the release is prior to the release. As we all know that, the
> > Release Team members (except Steve) have met in Juelich recently to
> > discuss our impressions of the Etch release cycle and kick-off the Lenny
> > cycle.
>
> except Steve ... and myself. I was not even informed about this Juelich
> meeting.

Why should you? Can't see you in the Release team on
http://www.debian.org/intro/organization.html and besides
that there was an announcement of the meeting on
debian-project.
Kind regards
Nico
--