Re: Two proposals for a better Lenny (testing related).

Qua, 2007-06-13 às 14:16 -0700, Russ Allbery escreveu:
> Luis Matos <gass@otiliamatos.ath.cx> writes:
>
> > but why should I??? this goes against the "testing is always *WORKING*"
> > phrase. TESTING IS NOT ALWAYS WORKING.
>
> Having to use module-assistant != not working.

having a working system *with* only debian *oficial* packages and then
after an upgrade that system stops working properly, i call it a
regression ...

if ... *if* i had used module-assistant to use nvidia graphics (or
camera modules, or wifi, or what else), i would not mind to do that.