Re: Two proposals for a better Lenny (testing related).

Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> writes:
> On 13/06/07 at 15:19 +0100, Paul Wise wrote:
>> On 6/13/07, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
>> >It would be easy to get the list of packages that haven't reached
>> >testing in the n months (and have been in debian for more than n months).
>> Such a list exists:
>> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/oldest.html
> Yes, but there's a bug. Let's take eglade as an example. The list says
> 1341 days.
>
> Actually, it is 1341 days since that package last entered testing. But
> it was in testing on 2006-11-20 (it was removed from testing on
> 2006-11-21). Which is much shorter than 1341 days, and also more
> acceptable.

Yeah, but I guess you need to ignore that day anyway, because I seem to
remember that this was a britney problem that marked all packages as
rc-bug-free or something.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
134: Benutzerfreundlichkeit