Re: Two proposals for a better Lenny (testing related).

On 6/12/07, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 04:40:54PM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> >* What do you mean by "switch unstable automatic nature to not
> >  automatic"

> In a few words, move the 'NotAutomatic: yes' from experimental to
> unstable and burn experimental.

So in your opinion, the glibc maintainers should upload glibc 2.6-0exp2 to
unstable?

Today, no? In a new scenario where unstable isn't automatic? Yes.

Shall we try it and see whether all the release team quits in frustration
and disgust, making lenny's release cycle the longest ever?

FUD.

regards,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com