Re: Two proposals for a better Lenny (testing related).

Gustavo Franco wrote:
On 6/12/07, Luk Claes <luk@zomers.be> wrote:
Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Hi Luk,
>
> On 6/12/07, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
>> Gustavo Franco wrote:
>>

>> > The benefit of the approach above from a RM point of view is that we
>> will
>> > have more eyeballs over testing and it doesn't mean that we will
>> have less
>> > people using unstable pieces.

I'm not at all sure that it means we won't have less people using unstable,
even more every version that is uploaded to unstable...

I believe that people will use testing as base for contribute and
develop using lots of packages from unstable, differently from what
we've with experimental as outlined above.

Which is just proving my point that less people than today will use unstable. It will probably be more than the amount of people that is using experimental today, though I can't see why we should test our base for testing migration less to have a better testing?!

Cheers

Luk