Re: Two proposals for a better Lenny (testing related).

Gustavo Franco wrote:
On 6/12/07, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
Gustavo Franco wrote:
> On 6/12/07, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
>> Gustavo Franco wrote:

I don't get it at all why removing experimental would bring us anything but a
more experimental unstable...

Sure, a more experimental (and not automatic) unstable and heavily
used testing from where we do main development and could generate CUT
images easily.

Next to having a more experimental base for testing migration which wouldn't help the Release Team at all and an unstable that probably would be used less what would it bring?

Sorry, but I'm still not understanding in which way removing experimental would help.

Cheers

Luk