mass RC bugfiling due to removed apache1 packages

        Hello!

 Due to the removal of apache1 packages from the pool (including
libapache-mod-perl) quite a lot of packages aren't installable/buildable
anymore due to missing (build-)dependencies.  I'm preparing a massbug
filing for those so the maintainers are aware of that their packages are
RC due to this and either send the ftp team a bugreport about removal of
them or update them to work with apache2 instead/drop support of apache1
if apache2 support is already included.

 This is the notification per policy, I'm not yet done with the package
list and mail writing, so feel free to beat me over the head now before
I sent them, if you have to - but pretty please also tell me why.  :)

 So long,
Rhonda