Re: Using standardized SI prefixes

Hi all,
      Somebody asked about real world experiences. Ever tried fitting
mixed multiple data to a CD or DVD & have to see in byte-size if
things are good or not. Ever downloaded an .iso only to find later it
doesn't fit the CD/DVD by some MiB . How much overburning can be done
by a CD/DVD burning application . I do lot of burning of content & it
really pisses me off. If software guys pick up the trend then only
there is hope. Otherwise do the reverse make it so that 1000 bytes is
a KB & not 1024 something has to be changed.
--
         Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17