Re: SCSI drives for donation

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 11:19:00PM -0600, Warren Turkal wrote:
> On Monday 11 June 2007 21:52:09 Kevin Mark wrote:
> > As shipping may be a consideration, in the cost-benefit analysis, it may
> > be useful to say where in the world you are, in a general way, so that
> > someone in the area, who could use them, could reply.
>
> I will ship anywhere in the US. Exporting them would have to be investigated.
Oddly enough if you had posted this a bit earlyer, one of the US folks
who will attend Debconf (this year in the UK) could have brought it with
them. This would make it easy to directly give it to many folks who are
part of Debian. Although it may still be possible, if it is done in an
extreamly timely manner, as Debconf is June 17th-23rd. Maybe There
should be some announment a month or two before debconf so that hardware
donations can be co-ordinated around it and the participants????
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|