Re: arch-all-package shown with two versions on p.d.o

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:

>> > http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=tex-common&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all
>> >
>> > Any idea?
>>
>> I have none, is anyone able to help?  Is this a problem in the script
>> that generates packages.debian.org's information, or elsewhere?
>
> packages.debian.org is only informative, not authorative (e.g., it is
> always a day or two behind).

It's 16 days in this case, and both versions have never been in testing
at the same time.

> The only totally authorative measure is madison on ftp-master directly,
> but that's restricted.

I'm not looking for an authoritative answer, but rather for useful
information on the web, for users and for other developers.  Who is
responsible for p.d.o?

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster