Re: APT 0.7 for sid

On 6/10/07, Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:
I might not have been clear on the wording.  To fix this situation,
ftp://ftp.jp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n/Translation-ja.bz2
needs to be encoded in UTF-8 instead of EUC-JP.  (and I am wondering
why this file is dated back to May 2006).

That's because they're not the latest files. The latest output form
the DDTP project is here:
http://ddtp.debian.net/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n/

There have been requests to have the FTP site mirror from there or
have some other mechanism to get the data to the main servers. As far
as I know it needs an FTP master to fix. I understand the reason for
it not having been done earlier was lack of support in apt?

Now, the question is; who to ask?

Michael Bramer (Grisu) is the maintainer of the DDTP project, but it
needs an ftpmaster to fix.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/