Re: APT 0.7 for sid

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 06:21:03AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> > How is what you describe different from what cron-apt already does?
>
> That's precisely why I asked for details about this feature :-)
>
> Anyhow, what I'm missing from cron-apt is the ability to perform
> automatic upgrades only for stuff coming via security.d.o, but maybe I'm
> missing some configuration quirk ...

Specify a separate sources.list when you call apt-get from cron-apt if
you want to do that. [Though you'll have to be careful when point
releases come out.]

Don Armstrong

--
Miracles had become relative common-places since the advent of
entheogens; it now took very unusual circumstances to attract public