to join wmakerconf and wmakerconf-data packages

 Hi,

 I am intending to adopt the wmakerconf and wmakerconf-data
debian packages. And I am now the new responsible of these
source packages.

 As does not exist a reason to have two source packages nowadays,
i joined wmakerconf source package and wmakerconf-data source
package in only one source package.

 I think it is also a good idea to join the wmakerconf and
wmakerconf-data debian packages. I would like to know if there is
a reason to not join wmakerconf debian package and wmakerconf-data
debian package in only one debian package. One package does not
work without the other package. If it is really a good idea i will
ask to remove the wmakerconf-data debian package from the repositories.

 []

--
Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto (hpfn)
Linux user number 416100