Re: Kernel selection in the installation system

IIRC, the kernel udeb in the installer image runs the installer kernel during
installation and the installer checks for the CPU type.

You can use the 'expert' install option to be given the opportunity to
manually select which kernel is installed during installation.

- Lawrence