Re: pthread has error on Debian Etch

On Sun, 2007-03-25 at 00:45 -0400, Kevin Mark wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 01:17:23AM -0400, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> >
> > My distro is Debian Etch.
> > kernel is 2.6.18
> > I have post it to pthread mailing list,They said me that i reinstall
> > libc6-dev package,i reinstalled it,But i see given errors.
> > Please help me....
> > Yours,Mohsen
> After about 1 minute of a google search for 'pthred_create example'
> I found this:
> http://www.amparo.net/ce155/thread-ex.html
> I was able to make your homework function using the 2 threads with about
> 2 minutes of effort, having never programmed using pthreads. If you want
> the answer, I'd be happy to email you it :-)

Don't. He posted it on Debian Devel. You are to only one that responded.
It took me about 2 minutes as well, and *I* don't even do C.

BTW, the libc devel list, brushed him off, I think he even used the IRC
and asked the question there trying to get "the answer"
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup