Re: daylight saving time and RTC clock

A Mennucc wrote:

> today is the first day of daylight saving time in Italy, (and many other
>  European countries); but something did not work as expected in my Etch box

RTFM, the installer (clock-setup) says that if you use local time for your
clock then it assumes that there is another operating system (Windows) on
your computer that manipulates the clock for daylight savings time.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first, and
the lesson afterwards. - Anonymous