Re: co-mentor for a GSoC proposal wanted: debbugs web submission

Hi,

On Thursday 22 March 2007 13:55, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Hmmm, if we do that, we could probably start handing out accounts for
> this web-based bug submission system, so that people who report more
> than one bug only need to answer once to such a mail. Hmmm, that sounds
> like we're rebuilding bugzilla again...

I dont really see the need for an account system, IMO its not so bad to get a
confirmation mail for every reported bug, because frequent reporters will
switch to reporting via email anyway and for the rest its just hitting replys
in the mail client - which is usually more convinient than remembering yet
another password.

But yes, an account system could be the icing on top of the cake ;)

regards,
	Holger