Re: 0-day bug forwarding and bug patching on ALL bugs

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 08:46:11PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> (and hopefully this madness will now stop)

We all know everyone can triage/patch/... whatever bug in the BTS.

Still, if some team feels they are understaffed and that they need
triaging help since they are becoming overwhelmed by their bugs, then
it's legitimate to ask for help on -devel.  It's not that different in
principle than tagging bugs +help, with the exception that this need to
be done before even touching the bug reports.

Of course that need to be done with a grain of salt, and I personally
found not particularly wise to chain three help requests in a row after
the first one, but that's totally.

Cheers.