Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> writes:
> Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> wrote:

>> And not only when bug are fixed don't we get feedback. We sometimes
>> also face non-responsiveness to our requests for more precisions on the
>> bug...

> Ironically, most of the time, this happens with unreproducible bugs.

Particularly ones reported against the version in stable.

Unreproducible bugs against the version in stable which, if valid, are a
definite problem but which may or may not appear in a version where I
could fix something combine a whole host of "gah, this makes my head hurt"
bug handling issues.