Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

This one time, at band camp, Pierre Habouzit said:
>   I was previously beeing ironic, now I'm not anymore.

No, previously you were being sarcastic.  There is a difference between
the two.

I find it quite amusing that you are arguing here that you should not
have to respond to people reporting bugs to you, when you simultaneously
argue elsewhere that the uncommunicative nature of some teams in Debian
is a major problem.

Now that is an example of irony.  Or did I mean hypocrisy?