Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007, Eduard Bloch wrote:
>           A good example already comes to my mind where the maintainer
> is doing uploads but only for bugs that have RC priority or important
> and are easy to fix. Not matching this criteria? Then you are simply
> ignored. No answer. Not one single word from the maintainer over many
> months even while people are providing patches to fix it.

 I already warned you about this privately in december; here's another
 slap (all bugs with patches in packages you maintain):
 #402483: 77 days, no reply
 #402521: tentative upload, but missed the patch, 49 days without action
 #408718: 29 days, no reply
 #362994: 315 days, no reply
 #287154: 2 years and 63 days, no reply

 I've lost enough time I could use in better ways by compiling these 5
 reports, I do hope they'll bring your position back to a more
 reasonable definition of what is acceptable and what is not.

 Now could we all please focus on dealing wiht bug reports (with or
 without patches and of whatever severity) instead of discussing even
 more maintainer overhead?  Thanks.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>