Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

* Nikita V. Youshchenko:

> What do people look on the following idea: not allow packages to migrate
> from sid to testing if they have unanswered bug reports with severity >=
> normal?

I don't think fiddling with testing propagation in this way is a good
idea.  After all, even if the package has got unacknowledged bug
reports, propagating the version to testing might actually decrease
the overall bug count.

And if you really think that this information is helpful to system
administrators, you could create an APT plugin that warns before
installing such packages (perhaps even a patch to apt-listbugs would
do it).