Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 10:35:48PM -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> OK.  But is there not a fairly sizeable team working on KDE packaging
> for Debian?

No. FYI, the KDE team is currently about 6 *active* members, 3 working
a lot and 3-4 working when they have some free time. Last kde 3.5.6 has been
packaged for only 3 members of the team (one of them is not even in NM).

> If you were doing it all by yourself, your argument would
> make perfect sense.  However, there are others who can help.

MadCoder has done a lot of work of packaging/bug triaging/maintaing of
KDE in the past. I understand very well the frustration he had when he
wrote some of the mails in this thread.

Ana