Re: Review for NMU for mrd6

Hi there,

Anand Kumria <wildfire@progsoc.org> seems to be MIA and Laurent has a
patch ready for an NMU.

I do not know mrd6 well enough and I would appreciate input for the
patch Laurent provided at #394590.

Laurent Bigonville wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:45:43 +0100 Amaya <amaya@debian.org> wrote:
> > Hi Laurent,
> > In the meantime, if you'd like to help with his packages, maybe you
> > can reply to bugs yourself, test patches, and help the QA team
> > prepare NMUs or fixes, or if you want to adopt some of his package
> > now, you are more than welcome to do so, no need to be a DD either.
> >
> > If you need a sponsor for this fixes, just ping us.
>
> Well I've already made patch[1] for the mrd6 package, the problem is
> that nobody on debian-mentors want to upload my NMU due to the
> severity of the bug :/ But I'm still thinking that this should be
> fixed before etch release. Could you upload[2] it for me? I don't want
> to adopt this package now because I don't use it ATM.
>
> Regards
>
> Laurent
>
> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=394590
> [2]
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mrd6/mrd6_0.9.5-release-1.1.dsc

Input on this patch is very welcome, as is an NMU/adopter to finally fix
this issue.

Thanks in advance!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman