Re: New General resolution proposed

[Please respond back to -vote where this belongs, not here.]

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Joe Buck wrote:
> Right now, those who run auto-builders are trusted, but the GR
> proposes to trust all developers. Right?

It doesn't really change anything because nothing stops you as a
developer from uploading binary packages which do not correspond to
the source which you have uploaded.

Don Armstrong

--
Where I sleep at night, is this important compared to what I read
during the day? What do you think defines me? Where I slept or what I