Re: update on binary upload restrictions

Goswin von Brederlow dijo [Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 10:42:25AM +0100]:
> I would rather do the opposite. Stop building a package when it fails
> on other archs. Thing about the (unlikely) situation that arm is
> idle. Nothing to build. Now someone uploads foobar. Should we wait or
> just try? If it works we saved time. If it fails only idleing is lost.

Even in the worst cases, it would mean just waiting a couple of hours
until a build was detected as successful in our fastest buildds - I
doubt ARM/m68k buildds are often that much time idle ;-)

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23