Re: Accepted linux-modules-di-amd64-2.6 1.03 (source amd64)

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>, 2007-01-29 22:50 +0100:

> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 06:22:20AM +0900, Michael(tm) Smith <smith@sideshowbarker.net> wrote:
> I wonder what you are talking about, seems like your mail is kind of
> corrupted.

Yeah, bizarre result of having two console windows open, with mutt
instances for two different mail accounts, and text somehow
inadvertently finding its way from one to other.

But I wouldn't rule out simple pilot error -- it's 7:30 am here in
Tokyo (well, actually Shonan Fujisawa) and I've been up all night...

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/