Re: buildd stuff

Goswin von Brederlow a écrit :
> Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:
>
>> One first step would be to keep the current build daemons maintainers
>> (ie the person who signs the upload), and give and access to some
>> porters to the wanna-build database. This way they could reschedule
>> failed builds, add dep-wait, or do binNMU. If I am right Steve Langasek
>> already has access to the wanna-build database of all architectures, so
>> that should not be a technical problem.
>
> I think from a technical point every buildd admin has access to
> wanna-build for all architectures. It is just policy not to mess
> around in someone elses backyard.

You think wrong. Using the public ldap database, you can find the
following details:

wb-alpha: ajt, rmurray, troup, vorlon
wb-arm: ajt, rmurray, troup, vorlon
wb-hppa: ajt, bdale, rmurray, stephen, taggart, tausq, troup, vorlon, willy
wb-hurd-i386: ajt, jbailey, rmurray
wb-i386: ajt, rmurray, troup, vorlon
wb-ia64: ajt, bdale, dsp, koala, rmurray, stephen, taggart, tausq,
troup, vorlon, willy
wb-m68k: adconrad, ajt, branden, cts, rmurray, roman, schmitz, smarenka,
troup, vorlon, waldi, wouter, younie
wb-mips: ajt, rmurray, vorlon
wb-ppc: ajt, daenzer, dan, michaelw, rmurray, schmitz, smarenka, troup,
vorlon
wb-s390: ajt, cowboy, gt, jr, rmurray, sgybas, vorlon, waldi
wb-sparc: ajt, bcollins, jbailey, rmurray, troup, vorlon

There is no wb-amd64 nor wb-mipsel. I don't know why.